Creating Regional Chapters to Help Evangelization and Prayer Groups
The USA Model. Spring 2006.
Goal: Spread the Messages more effectively.
Problem: The United States is a huge country. Centralized coordination slows down the progress of Evangelization, Prayer Groups and propagation of the Messages.
Solution: Establish regional "chapters" or just plain old "regions" with people responsible for those areas, thus creating much more focus and effectiveness.
What we did:
- Defined the geographic areas.
- Identified potential people to take responsibility of those regions.
- Defined and assigned responsibility to those people.
- Contacted them to see if they were up for the job.
- Created method of accountability.
What we focused on:
- Form Prayer Groups
- Organize witness meetings and book tables events
- Stock books and materials
- Hold retreats every so often
- Prison evangelization where possible
- Attend international pilgrimages and retreats
- Send in monthly reports
For further information, send an email to the regional contacts in the USA.
More in depth